viernes, febrero 03, 2006

OMGWTF*falloffbed*

TONKS GOT CAST!


O_o Imagine my surprise when I opened MuggleNet today and I saw the headlines: Kingsley Shacklebolt, Arabella Figg, Young!James Potter, Mangorian, Luna Lovegood, Dolores Umbridge, Bellatrix LeStrange, and Nymphadora Tonks got cast already!

WB announced it earlier that they already have their Tonks, along with their Kingsley, but I didn't expect they would be revealing it today! I got so stunned.

And I got depressed because my dream role went to someone else! *hackhackchokechoke* Hello, Warner people, I am here! :P

I want to hate Natalia Tena, but I can't because... because... I just can't! *wails* I find myself liking her very muchly, but I will abhor her if she does not give my favorite character justice. And look at her initials! NT! NT = Nymphadora Tonks! WTH?! I'm PT! *wails again* I got missed by a few letters! Gah! *facepalm*

I hope she goes well with David Thewlis. *cough*booksix*cough*

Imelda Staunton was a 'surprise'. :D Well, she already said a few months ago on the telly that she was going to be Umbridge, and lo and behold, here is the confirmation. I can't wait to see her and Dame Maggie Smith bickering on the silver screen. WB better put that part - McGonagall really shines in book five.

I don't know about Evanna Lynch though. I've only seen one photo of her. She looks kind of sweet, but I don't sense the Luna vibe from her yet, maybe because she's still raw material. But her hair - it's so yellow! It reminds me of... Lindsay Lohan in her blond hair phase (which she dyed again, thank heavens).

Here are some of the other people cast:





Gotta run.

*runs while wailing, "They have a Tonks already!" wah.*