jueves, enero 05, 2006

Slightly Bonkers

First day of school after the Christmas Break, and I've been yawning all day.

I'm so sleepy right now, I would probably doze off the minute I place my head on the computer table. Not ideal, seeing that I have a lot of things to accomplish before turning in.

Oh, gawd, I'm so tired. I need my caffeine mix, which I could not get, because I might end up not sleeping the entire night. Again, not ideal.

For the past few weeks, I have been addicted to a Harry Potter RPG. It is called Michief Managed, and it's set in the year 1975, when all the Marauders were in their Fifth Year in Hogwarts. I play Andromeda Black, who is Tonks' mum, but after a few weeks of participating in the RPG, I've also applied for Madam Rosmerta. It's really fun and quite addicting, except for the mere little inconvenience of the players having different timezones, so usually, when I get online after school, no one's around.

I met Akkie for breakfast yesterday. We had a little trade; she lent me her original Love Actually DVD with all the deleted scenes goodness and Kelly Clarkson's The Trouble With Love Is music video, and I lent her my copy of All-American Girl.

Must hurry off. The sooner I eat dinner, the sooner I can get things accomplished, the sooner I can turn in. Pip pip!

EDIT: I must be sleepier than I thought, since I hit the Publish Post button without giving out my little announcement...

HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE WILL BE COMING OUT ON DVD ON MARCH 7th!

Yes, it's now confirmed. Anyone who wants this goody should start saving up for it now, which is exactly what I'm doing, except that that plan sort of bombed since I had to buy some materials for a project. But must ask mom for replacement money. Ha-ha. The DVD will also be released in high-def, which means good news for the high-def television owners. High-def is a new type of video quality that makes viewing absolutely beautiful because it is like you're actually in the movie yourself. Sounds great, doesn't it? But the glitch is that DVD players and television sets supporting this format costs a lot, so will just get DVD. Plain DVD. Sheer DVD. =P

The DVD features a lot of deleted scenes from the movies. Check out MuggleNet for more information. As for me, I'm getting it the moment it's stacked on video stores (that is, if I've saved enough. Bwahahahahaha!)


xoxo