martes, diciembre 06, 2005

Christmas Wishlist

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you


Christmas is really fast approaching. Go to the malls, and you hear Christmas carols blaring from their speakers. Go to National, and you find yourself covered with Christmas decorations. Go to my home, and be blinded by the lights of our Christmas tree. Go to my classroom, and be amazed with our two tiny Christmas trees.

You get the idea.

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
And I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree

Obviously, being the materialistic person that I am, this isn't true. :p For proof, check out the title of this blog post.

Before I go enumerate what I want for Christmas though, I have to say: I love making wishlists!

  • Blue contacts
  • Colorstone stuff, like earrings, rings, bracelets, necklaces, and hair pieces. They're really pretty!
  • A copy of Memoirs of a Geisha
  • A copy of My Sassy Girl and Windstruck
  • A copy of The Princess Diaries IV
  • Copies of The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants books
  • A Canon digital camera
  • A guitar
  • A hardbound copy of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
  • A hardbound copy of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
  • Okay, come to think of it, ALL the books I mentioned in my birthday wishlist earlier
  • A huge corkboard
  • A huge stuffed toy
  • A huge Spongebob Squarepants stuffed toy
  • iPOD!
  • A Kelly Clarkson CD
  • Meg to write me another Remus-Tonks fanfic.
  • More perfumes and colognes! Seriously, the haul I got for my birthday wasn't enough
  • New clothes
  • A new handbag
  • New shoes
  • An original CD of the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire soundtrack
  • An original CD of the Love, Actually soundtrack
  • An original DVD of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
  • An original DVD of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
  • An original DVD of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
  • An original DVD of Love, Actually
  • Set of The Chronicles of Narnia
  • A silver anklet
  • A suit jacket
  • Undies with cartoon characters.

Anything but bloody photo frames, or bloody figurines, because I just wouldn't know what to do with them. People who know me well knows what makes me happy.

I had a very Tonks-ish day yesterday.

I was late, because this stupid deserted car was blocking our stupid driveway, I forgot my stupid lines in English, I got my stupid ranking, I bonked my head on the top of the stupid jeepney, I banged my leg in said stupid jeepney, which has now turned into a stupid bruise, I got nearly hit by a stupid basketball, I tripped over my stupid skirt as I was trying to remove them, AND I lost my stupid periodic table.

Ah, stupidity.

It finally feels good that I ranted about these. Yay.

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Baby, all I want for Christmas is you
All I want for Christmas is you, baby

xoxo and a whole lot of Christmassy love from me!