martes, noviembre 08, 2005

Delusional

Two days into the new semester, and needless to say, I survived. I knew I would. =p

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Things are less hectic than usual, but maybe that's because the semester just started. But I'm dealing.

First things first, I received my Math testpaper first thing yesterday morning, and I'm happy to announce that I got an 86! Over 115! Yes! Dooooooood, who said I couldn't do Math? Well, uh, me. But that's beside the point, I actually passed by a margin of twenty-plus points (or something like that.! That's really an achievement in my entire Mathematical career (not that I have one). Still, it feels really really great, because I'm usually so horrible in Math. God knows that I can't solve problems or prove anything to save my life. So right now, I'm still on high, and I feel really accomplished.

I also received my Social Studies testpaper today. At first, I kinda felt gleeful because I was able to reach past a hundred points. I thought it was only over 115, but I must've misheard people, because it's actually 150! But oh well, I did my best. I just really flunked on that chart analyzation and I bombed on the essay because I ran out of time. And at least my quiz scores are high (except for one). That would hopefully make up for my score.

I'm dreading the day I will receive my Science testpaper. I just know it sucked, even if my teacher told me that they'll cut the perfect score so that at least we'll get a chance to pass, but I'm still dreading it. I don't want to receive my Filipino testpaper. Like my Science one, I just know I didn't do well. It's not my best subject at all. I don't understand big, fancy, Filipino words.

The testpaper I'm looking forward to receive is English. It's so fried chicken. My teacher even forgot to scramble the items in one test so the answers were just in order. And I feel English is my best subject, so go me.

OMG, six days to go before the GoF movie! I just had to share, while I was eating breakfast earlier, the TV was tuned to Magandang Umaga Pilipinas, and in their headlines was the premiere. I tried to wait for it, but then mom went out of the CR after her bath, and I had to go in (because we'll be late), and just then, the segment aired. Crapola, that sucked so much. It was probably in TV Patrol World yestie, but I didn't watch. Oh, crap. At least I'll have dozens of images to browse through in the internet. There are 381 images in GettyImages and since MuggleNet and Veritaserum went to the premiere, they'll probably upload some as well. *sigh*

My cousin, Faye, celebrates her birthday tomorrow, so happy birthday, Faye!

Additional Wishlist (because one is never enough!)
  • Anything Harry Potter.
  • Autographed photos of all the Harry Potter cast. Okay, I will shut up now.
  • Boy Meets Boy - David Levithan. Fiona and I called off our birthday exchanging gifts, so she's not getting me this one anymore.
  • Colorstone earrings.
  • The Harry Potter iPOD. Yep, Apple's releasing them. The Hogwarts seal is engraved at the back of the 'POD. Kind of like the U2 editions. Or just an iPOD mini, really.
  • Original Harry Potter 1-3 DVDs. Of course there are pirated copies, but I want an original one, and I don't want to miss out on the special features.
  • The Nanny Diaries - Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Krauss.
  • Cash. =p *g*


Why does my mental wishlist vanish when I'm typing it on the keyboard? Really!

Anyway, I haff to go now, or else my mom vill reprimand me again for being online even vhen I haff school. Moo-oom, of course I finished my homework already! I'm trying to be diligent zis grading period and not procrastinate so much so that my schoolwork von't pile up. ;)

Q: hi, i came across your blog and i was wondering what current
songs you`re into right now?
A: Hey there. :) Right now, I love listening to Don't Cha by the Pussycat Dolls. It just amuses me, for some reason. I love Because of You by Kelly Clarkson. Also dig Fix You by Coldplay, even though it's been on the charts for weeks already. Plus a dozen songs that just pop into my mind randomly. And oh, I also lurve the two songs in If Only, and I'm perpetually singing it in my mind. Love Will Show You Everything and Take My Heart Back, both by Jennifer Love Hewitt.

xoxo