domingo, septiembre 11, 2005

Food for Thought

  1. I like red kiamoy. And brown.
  2. I like the leaf thing with the lechon
  3. I like my McDonalds' French Fries with McDonalds' gravy
  4. I like the vanilla-cinnamon drink from Dessert Factory
  5. I can eat 8+ (that's an estimate) pieces of siomai in one sitting
  6. I like V-Cuts and Nova
  7. I like Lime Mentos the most.
  8. I like chocolate but I prefer strawberry
  9. I like Lipton green tea
  10. I drink an average of two glasses of iced tea every single day.
  11. I thought it was pork, but now that I've really thought about it, I mostly eat beef. Why? Our school cafeteria always have: Beef with Oyster Sauce, Beef with Mushrooms, Beef Stew, Beef with Broccoli, and so on. Sad.
  12. It's been forever since I last ate at one of my favorite restaurants, the Mooon Café. And...
  13. ... I missed the capiseños. Mom, are you reading this?
  14. I drink milk with strawberry syrup.
  15. The only fish I'll eat is Century Tuna. Chunks in Water, to be exact.
  16. This week was probably the week wherein I ate the most. This was due to the fact that I went to Angelica's every day after school with Fiona. Last Monday, I had a tuna bun and coffee. Tuesday and Wednesday I had cheese rolls and cups of iced tea. Thursday I had an iced tea and a blueberry cheese cake. Oh my, something has got to give!
  17. And the result is, I now feel fatter.

And I guess I should mention that:

  1. There are dark circles under my eyes
  2. I am absolutely tired with cheerleading practices the entire week
  3. I have unconsciously referred Gary Oldman as My Gary Oldman. I noticed it while watching Batman Begins on DVD earlier, and whenever I see him, I go, "Oh, there's my Gary Oldman!" Dio mio! What is happening to me and where did THAT come from?
  4. I have admitted it ages ago and I'm admitting it again: I'm mean. And bitchy. Really.
  5. I have not been online for a week.
  6. In connection to number sixteen of the previous list, this was the week wherein I spent the most.
  7. And the result is, I don't have savings for this week.

Argh. Argherama. Zoot allors. This is sad.

Q: What is 2 + 2?
A: Er, I should know the answer to this one. I didn't get an 81 in Math for nothing (harhar). Quattro, correct? =p Hmm, let me guess. Fio, you're the one who asked this quessie, no?

Q: Wotcher, Pahte! How did you get this thingy?
A: Wotcher, Gabe! Got it from Response-O-Matic.


xoxo