jueves, agosto 18, 2005

School.

Marz's tag, saying that I haven't been updating for a loooong time, hit me. But, like, I don't have anything to blog about!

Except that...
  • I'm sleepy! I wanna go to bed already, but my S.S. teacher is keeping me awake doing homework, which is this acrostics thing that I knew I should've done last night. I look at what I typed so far, and it's crappy shit. But I can't think of anything good!
  • I got my English diagnostic test, and, well, I'm Excellent! Yay!
  • ... and I got my Math diagnostic test, and... I'm Low Average. *twitch*
  • Today was my turn speaking in front of the class for English. Suffice to say, I survived. I'm typing this entry right now, aren't I?
  • I failed my Filipino exam, seriously. I am not even kidding.
  • I also failed my Science test. No big surprise there.
  • I'm feeling guilty over typing this entry when I know I should be doing homework. Argh, it's haunting me like crazy!

and...

  • I'm getting worried, because as I reread what I typed for this entry, it's all about SCHOOL. Is this good, or bad?