lunes, agosto 29, 2005

Happy Birthday, Blog!

This time last year was when I created my beloved bloggie. And admittedly I have grown attached to it. It's part of my life now. And so, I would like to greet it a:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BLOG!!

You are the bestest blog in the entire world, for me, and yes, you did change my life in a way ;) . I've shared quite a lot in the year that I had you, and you simply rock! And I know you're always there for me when I need to let out. I hope our blogger-and-blog relationship will go a loooong way. Love you, blog, and may you have many more years to come! =)

+++

And here is my first question to that thingy I've placed on my blog:

QUESTION: Did natalie Imbruglia portrayed ToNks?
ANSWER: In the picture, yes. The role of Tonks for the fifth movie has not been casted yet. But Natalie for Tonks is one fine choice, I must say.