domingo, agosto 07, 2005

The Expensive Daughter Strikes Back

WARNING: Contains a few HBP spoilers. Sorry, I can't help it.

Oh whee, exams are finally over. You have no idea how happy that made me, but I'll tell you anyway. It's because of:

1. Not waking up at freaking three a.m. to freaking study!

and

2. Not freaking studying!

So you see, yes, I am very happy. But I felt that I sucked in my exams. I studied hard, but I think I must've overlooked a few things, because these few things happened to appear in the exams and I don't know them. Tres horribles. I just want to get a freaking good score! Aargh!! *frustrated*

Today, my mom didn't have any work, so first off we went to my Uncle's house to give him an entire case of Revicon Ion. Then we hit the malls. I was actually not in the mood for shopping, but of course, being born with the gift of being the expensive daughter, I still managed to empty my mother's pockets (or was it burn her credit card? Gee, I don't know.) . My mom was actually nice enough to buy me a new blouse, and even offered to get me sandals, to which I said I preferred jeans, but still zilch, because I haven't been able to find a good pair of jeans NOR sandals. She also treated me to lasagna and potato stars in Greenwich, and oh, she also bought me a new Timex watch. Plus, she told me she's getting me an iPOD! Whoa. Talk about generous!

One thing I need to mention is that I'm still not over Lupin and Tonks, and I've been looking for Lupin-Tonks fanfictions. I just need to ask you though (well, HP fans). If Lupin marries Tonks, won't she change her last name? I mean, her whole name is Nymphadora Tonks. If they get married, how can she be Tonks when she'll be Lupin? And Tonks does not even like her first name. So she'd be called Lupin then? But won't that be confusing, since Lupin is already called Lupin? You know what I mean, right? So what's she gonna be then? Lupin? Nymphie? Or Dora? I really wonder.

Oh well, got to go read more fanfics. Bye-bye.

I'm a sucker for Lupin and Tonks. I know. =p