jueves, julio 14, 2005

Tag, I'm It!

Okay, so I gotta answer this quiz because the baton was passed to me by Kryzzy!

three names you go by:

1. Patricia
2. Patty
3. Patz

three physical things you like about yourself:

1. my face
2. my body
3. my skin

three physical things you don't like about yourself:

1. my nose
2. the way my hair sticks out
3. flabs in unmentionable places

three parts of your heritage:

1. Filipino
2. Spanish
3. Chinese

three things that scare you:

1. death of my loved ones
2. failing
3. to be unhappy

three of your everyday essentials:

1. prayer
2. computer
3. my CP

three of your favorite musical artists:

1. Avril Lavigne
2. Kitchie Nadal
3. Kelly Clarkson

three of your favorite songs:

1. Stick Around- Azure
2. I Miss You- Boyz II Men
3. You First Believed- Hoku

three things you want in a relationship:

1. Love
2. Respect
3. Trust

three lies and truths in no particular order:

lies:
1. I'm tall
2. I’m unhappy
3. I don't appreciate music

truths:
1. God inspires me
2. I can be a pain in the ass
3. I talk to God everyday

three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:

1. Eyes
2. Skin
3. Body

three of your favorite hobbies:

1. Surfing the internet
2. Listening to music
3. Writing

three things you want to do really badly now:

1. Study
2. Sleep
3. Finish all projects

three careers you're considering/you've considered:

1. sisikat ako sa Hollywood!
2. to be a writer
3. to be a... singer?!

three places you want to go on vacation:

1. London
2. France
3. Maldives

three kid's names you like:

Have not really thought about this yet

three things you want to do before you die:

1. To graduate
2. Sumikat sa Hollywood!
3. To be contentedly happy

three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:

1. My posture.. it's really bad!

I can't think of anything else. I think I'm really too girlish!

three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:

1. My sentimentality
2. My fashion sense
3. My being kikay. Doi.

three celeb crushes:

1. *cough cough* Drew.
2. Orlando Bloom
3. Daniel Radcliffe

my turn to tag...

three people that i would like to see take this quiz:

1. Fiona (so you can update already! Seriously!)
2. Sam (give me a chance!)
3. Meg (give me a chance!)