viernes, julio 22, 2005

Lists

A. BIRTHDAY SHOUTOUTS



  1. July 21: My homeroom teacher (not to mention, Math!), Mdm. Fontanosa
  2. -> It was tres cool. What happened earlier, I mean. The officers had everyone write little messages for Mdm. and they placed it in a little compartment in this totally big birthday card. And there we were all, waiting for dismissal so we can surprise her, but when the bell rang, she had to rush off for an emergency meeting and we had to teacher-nap her before it started so that we could give her this really amazingly tasty cake Gabe bought and the card. It was all worth it. =)

  3. July 22: My SS teacher, Ms. Mendoza
  4. -> MM made this huge birthday card for all of us to sign into, but when it was time to give it to her, it got lost! Seriously. Some people said they already gave it to Ms., but duh, not all people got to sign. So... ;)

  5. July 22: Lea aka Toot
  6. -> Lucky gal! No classes tomorrow! ^.-

    A special shoutout goes out to Meg, who's in Cebu Doc right now. She's been there for a week already and still, doctors can't figure out what's wrong with her. Seriously, she cried when she saw me, Fio and Vera in the same hospital room. She was just super glad. And of course, I totally missed my classmate-'mommy'.

    B. THINGS I HAVE NOT GOTTEN OVER WITH

    1. In my quiz. I spelled Antarctica without the C. Damn! Until now, it's still on my mind! Argh! The only good thing I see in this is that my birthday falls on a Wednesday.
    2. My weird dream about my cellphone being confiscated by this specific teacher, and I ended up crying in my room, then my teacher just knocked in and asked me what's wrong, and I couldn't really talk 'cause I was crying too hard. When she stood up to leave, I ran after her, shrieking for my phone. Wacko.
    3. Shrieking in fright after Cybill dangled a floating leaf (it was not floating of course. It's hooked on some cockamamie invisible thread) in front of me and told me it was til-as. I mean, duh.

    C. CURRENT LSS

    1. Crazy for You- Spongecola
    2. -> Daryl was playing the guitar earlier, and she was singing this. Man, I solemnly vow to learn how to play the guitar. Now or never. Meeeegg! Once you get outta there, you gotta help me learn. I forgot what you taught me, because I've never held a guitar for the past two months or so to practice!

    D. THINGS MAKING ME HAPPY NOW
    1. Opening my e-mail just now and seeing Franz's copy of HBP waiting for me with a big bow on it! Thank you, Franz! I can't wait to read it!
    2. Barbie Almalbis' current song, "Just A Smile"

    E. THINGS MAKING ME WORRY

    1. Upcoming exams
    2. Requirements
    3. Math, and all those subjects with topics on solving or converting or so and so. Really. Why am I so banga?

    *yawn* too tired. Gotta head off to bed. I'm also hungry.