jueves, julio 07, 2005

Blogger of the Month (that's me!)

I've been really lazy to update lately. Trust me, I've so many things to blog about, like Drew's visit to my blog, and I bonked my head on the wall, and so far I've aced all quizzes (yipee!) but I'm really tired. Who won't get tired if you have to study everyday?

Anyways, I would like to place a well-deserved plug. Everyone, please grab the Candy Magazine, July 2005!




Looks fab, right? The cover girl is a schoolmate, and I've seen her around the campus. She's Ellen Adarna. And she looks really pretty in her other photo inside! And of course, me, I'm the Blogger of the Month! Hurrah, hurrah!

Candy picked me sometime late February or early March, but I didn't say anything here in my blog, I just told my friends. They used my Christmas entry, and, um, I'm really buking *gulp*! Of course, they would choose the entry where I revealed that I have not studied for Religion and that I crammed for Social Studies 'til midnight and woke up at four a.m., only to have fallen back asleep, eh? I mentioned this to my SS teacher, and man, she threatened to let the whole faculty read the magazine! Yikes. It's all right though, I mean, it's my blog, right? Mine! And anyhoo, I'm really happy that I get to be Blogger of the Month. It's one of the coolest things EVER! I mean, seeing your name in print in the most fabulous teen magazine in the country! Get outta here! You should've seen me, I was jumping all over the place and yelling, "Oh my God, that's me! That's my name!" =p now, if that's how I felt for just a little space in Candy, imagine what Ate Ellen's feeling right now, harhar!

Well, outta here and 'til next time! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for tagging me. It means a lot.

I love you all!