martes, mayo 24, 2005

Magpaplastikan muna ako ngayon, dahil sa totoo lang, hindi ko talaga feel mag-blog. This is only for the sake of updating. Eh I love my blog naman eh. And a note lang. If you dare ask me if I am okay, sorry nalang but I will claw at your eyeballs using my super long fingernails. Hala.

I only have two weeks more of summer freedom. And I have not done anything productive at all. Hay naku. Bahala na si Batman.

My hair is doing this weird jutting-out thing. It is kind of cool.

I think I grew taller. Baka siguro dahil yan sa palagi akong natutulog. I mean, come on. What else is there to do? Do something productive? Poke into my eyeballs using a fork?

Whoever heard ballet flats could be painful? I was literally limping a few hours after I wore this pair my aunt bought me. I don't know where the hell she got it, but it sure does hurt. I'm sure it was cheap. I am fully going to buy a new, comfortable pair.

But even so, I've been wanting to have ballet flats. BUT when I got that pair, I wasn't overjoyed.

I do have new shoes. School shoes. From Florsheim. And socks. And a Converse messenger bag.

Natalie Portman is bald. But she's still beautiful. It's just a matter of getting used to her without hair.

Our next door neighbors, which are also extended family, were robbed recently. I have a sneaking suspicion that it is my uncle, who robbed our house a few years ago, taking mostly jewelry. I have a feeling it is my uncle because he always strikes whenever someone's about to have a birthday. But whoever heard of a magnanakaw taking a broken VHS player (hello, we are sooo DVD nowadays!) and a broken rewinder, plus the blender without the pitcher thing, and taking PhP1,500 but leaving PhP100 behind? Stupid.

It hit me like a ton of bricks after I posted my other entry. Why don't I look for Ate Mimi in Friendster? This IS the Friendster age, after all. So I searched for her and I did find her. I sent her a message, and she replied. But I have not replied to her yet. She is in Makati na pala, for good. And she wants me to come visit her in Makati. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Obviously, no.

For a TV commercial para sa isang fast-food, masyado namang sexy yung kay Paris Hilton.

Masarap sa Kenny Rogers. Ang tagal na kaya niyan dito sa Ayala, pero last Monday lang ako nakakain doon. Swear.

I feel naked without lip balm.

The hypothalamus is located in the human brain. This sentence goes out to this person I've sort-of dealt with recently online. Porquet Kapuso siya eh ang hypothalamus niya, which is the organ of emotion, is located in the heart. That is the stupidest thing I ever heard. Sheesh.

I saw Spongebob undies!! Too bad they were briefs. I would've wanted a pair.

Naka-unlimited internet na ako. Yay. As if I'm not perpetually online in the first place. Doi.

I miss Hiram. Hiram. Hiram.