sábado, mayo 07, 2005

Caught My Attention

Here are a few things that caught my attention lately:



  • One- this is an organization-slash-campaign. It's a new effort to rally Americans to fight the emergency of global AIDS. Each ONE of us can make a difference. Together as ONE we can change the world. And oh, in the commercial, I see Brad Pitt. ;)
  • Staying Alive- I found some of their commercials way tacky, but I suppose it's for a good cause. It's also a campaign to promote awareness about and prevention of AIDS.
  • Natalie Imbruglia- I think she's featured in MTV this month. I love her new song, Shiver, and she is very, very beautiful. And I also like her voice, kinda relaxed.
  • Gwen Stefani- I didn't really pay much attention to her first song, Rich Girl, but I sat around long enough to catch her latest video, Hollaback Girl, which is my LSS. She's so thin, but I find her also pretty.
  • The Emancipation of Mimi- Mariah is back! I love her latest releases, It's Like That (feat. JD & Fatman Scoop) and We Belong Together. Like, isn't it obvious I've been watching too much MTV?
  • Hiram- I've been trying not to miss an episode, since I know it'll be ending on May 20. Hiram is practically my favorite soap opera of this moment (ha-ha). I can't wait to see how it will end. Some people say it will be William who will end up dying, because he will donate his heart to the dying Margaret. Haha, addict no?
  • The Amazing Race- Next week will be the season finale already! I can't wait. Too bad Meredith and Gretchen got booted out. I like them a lot; they've been really strong even though they're slightly older than the rest. I don't know which team am I going to cheer for: Rob and Amber, Ron and Kelly or Uchenna and Joyce because I like them all! But I have a feeling it'll be Uchenna and Joyce. And no matter how bad Romber are... I still like them, and I don't know why! They didn't stop over when another team had an accident, and Rob even did a few sneaky tricks, but whatever. We'll see. Wednesday on AXN and Studio 23, with a primetime telecast Thursday evening at Studio 23. (Ehem, plugging...)
  • The Rebel Billionaire: Branson's Quest for the Best- A very promising show. And Richard Branson is really cute, even if he has white hair. I hated Jermaine, so I'm glad he's out.
  • Bikinis- Until now, I am still not over them, even though I gained an inch on my waistline. I. AM. NOT. DRINKING. COKE. AGAIN.
  • Dismissed- I like the concept of the show, especially now that it's Globally Dismissed, although I doubt the couples formed in that show last long, as they're countries away from each other.
  • The Bachelor/ette- The Bachelor 5 just ended last week, and Jesse picked Jessica B. over Tara. Not a bad choice, but I felt bad for Tara. And Jesse didn't pick Trish! Yay! And The Bachelorette 2 is starting tonight.
  • Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes- Oh my gosh, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are going out! All I can say is, "Haba ng hair ni Katie!"

Hay. That's all. Good night.