lunes, abril 04, 2005

Thankful

Dear Lord,

I have so many things to be thankful for, but I feel like I haven't thanked You enough. I know that in my prayers every night I would always say, "Thank You, for the blessings every day," but with all the blessings you give me, I feel that it's not enough.

I would like to thank You for guiding me through the last grading period. I have definitely improved, especially in Math, because of Your guidance. You never left me alone in the dark, and I am thankful for that. You would always tell me to give my all, and look, Lord, I did! I raised my Math grade by five points, and my ranking by 10 places! You are the coolest!


Also, Lord, thank You for giving me my loved ones. I don't know how I could come this far without them, even if they're just a simple acquaintance, an online friend, or a buddy since preparatory, and most especially family members who've been with me since the minute I was born. I would be forever thankful to them for touching my life in a way or another.

Thank You for the simple stuff that you give me, which I mostly take for granted, like the air that I breathe and the water that I drink, the trees that gives us oxygen, the animals that serve as food... my voice, my sense of sight, my sense of hearing, my sense of touch and taste... I cannot enumerate all these blessings as they are too many, but I am thankful for all of them.

Lord, I hope that You would continue to shower us with blessings, even simple ones.