domingo, abril 03, 2005

Survey

Came from the beach! Erlack, I am so, so brown.

I am bored. So...

...I got this from Maky. Originally, I wanted to do a musical survey but I couldn't find any.

A is for AGE: Some things are better left unsaid.
B is for BOYFRIEND's name: None at the moment.
C is for CAREER: I'm still a student.
D is for DAD's name: Manuel
E is for ESSENTIAL item to bring on an airplane: Candy
F is for FAVORITE song at the moment: What You're Made Of by Lucie Silvas
G is for GIRLFRIENDS: Too many to mention
H is for HOMETOWN: Cebu City
I is for INSTRUMENTS you play: A little bit of Piano. I am hopeless when it comes to instruments.
J is for JAM or JELLY you like: Strawberry Jam!
K is for KIDS: None, but I love them.
L is for LIVING arrangements: Living with mom
M is for MOM's name: Debbue
N is for NAME of your best friend(s): Pearl...?
O is for OVERNIGHT hospital stay: None yet, thank goodness
P is for PHOBIA[s]: Speaking in front of people.
Q is for QUOTE you like: What's the point of crying?
R is for RELATIONSHIP that lasted the longest: None!
S is for SINGER(s) you like most: Avril Lavigne and MYMP
T is for TIME you wake up: 6:00 a.m. on school days. Anytime in the afternoon during weekends and summer.
U is for UNIQUE trait: Rolling my eyes.
V is for VEGETABLE you love: Cauliflower.
W is for WORST habit: Nibbling on my cheeks
X is for X-RAYS you've had: None
Y is for YUMMY food you make: Anything instant.
Z is for ZODIAC sign: Scorpio