martes, marzo 22, 2005

Tres Hilarious

Man, I really do have this unleashed temper. I need to get a life, seriously. But I managed to unleash that fury in my xanga. I didn't want to post it in here because people might get the wrong impression, but my xanga's less frequented. Now I'm practically adertising it. Stupid me. Ate J, and I myself, lost count of the F word there *giggle*

I realized that sleep works wonders. Since this week, I've been sleeping all the time, and I slept five hours earlier. AND I'm sleepy now. I've noticed my skin became less oily and clearer (Well, not that it's oily and unclear). Hahaha. I wasn't used to it at first. Maybe it's because I haven't been getting enough sleep for the past few months because of school (Not the internet, okay?!). This year has been way tough for my taste.

Some of you had the pleasure of receiving this in the mail from me. But I'm posting it anyway. Very, very funny. I'm saving this to my computer so that when I find something new, I can update it. Hehe. :)

Greatest Love Of All
"I decided long ago, never to walk in Edu Manzano..."
(I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadow...)

Cry- Mandy Moore
"A walk to remember... it was late afternoon..."
(I'll always remember it was late afternoon...)
~The irony.

All My Life- K-ci and Jojo
"Supposed to be you're like my mother, supposed to be you're like my sister..."
(Close to me you're like my mother... Close to me you're like my sister...)

Where is the Love- Black Eyed Peas
"People killing, people flying, children hurt and living, crying..."
(People killing, people dying, children hurt and you hear them crying...)
~People should really stop their fantasies of flying. You need an airplane or a parachute to fly, duh.

Leaving on a Jetplane- Chantal Kreviazuk
"So kiss me and smaffle me..."
(So kiss me and smile for me...)
~I found this funnier. It really does sound like smaffle, lol!

My Boo- Usher and Alicia Keys
"It started when we were younger, you were nine..."
(It started when we were younger, you were mine...)
~Um... moving on.

If I Ain't Got You- Alicia Keys
"Some people want tambourines..."
(Some people want diamond rings...)
~Another one funnier than the rest of the lot. Compared to diamond rings, why would people want tambourines? Doesn't make sense- haha!

Baby One More Time- Britney Spears
"My only nest is killing me [And I]..."
(My loneliness is kiling me...)

Crush- Jennifer Paige
"I-splash, a little crush..."
(It's just... a little crush)

Californication- Red Hot
"Viva Californication..."
(Dream of Californication...)

No Scrubs- TLC
"A scrub is a guy who thinks he's fine but is also known as a Bus Stop"
(A scrub is a guy who thinks he's fine but is also known as a buster)

Waterfalls- TLC
"Don't go Jason waterfalls..."
(Don't go chasin' waterfalls...)

Your Body is a Wonderland- John Mayer
"You're Alice in Wonderland... You're Alice in Wonderland I'll use my hands"
(You're body is a wonderland...)

Baa Baa Black Sheep
"Baa baa black sheep, heavy on the road..."

With a Smile- Eraserheads
"Lift your hand... baby don't be scared of the things that could go wrong along the way..."
(Lift your head...)

Wag na Wag Mong Sasabihin- Kitchie Nadal
"Maaaaaaaaaag... magdamag mong sasabihin..."
~C'mon, this song is practically on everyone's ears, tama ba naman na di mo pa rin alam ang lyrics?!

On Bended Knees- Boyz II Men
"Oh God give me the reason... I'm down, abandon me..."
(Oh God give me the reason... I'm down on bended knees...)

Anima Christi
"Soul of Christ... sat beside me..."
(Soul of Christ, sanctify me...)
~Tee-hee. This is a song always sung at the school. I'll never sing it the same way again.

I added this, though it's a bit, um, vulgar. But when most of my friends heard this for the first time, they totally thought the song went that way!

Big Yellow Taxi- Counting Crows feat. Vanessa Carlton
"They paved paradise, and put up a fuckin' lot..."
(They paved paradise, and put up a parkin' lot)

And this one, I got from my friend, Eramm, in the mail. Hahaha, Pearl and Judee are going to have fits when I tell them about this!

Weak- SWV
"I get so weak in the knees I can hardly speak I lose all control and something takes over me, in a day (daze) and it's so amazing, it's not your face (a phase), I want you to stay with me... "

Mwahahahay...