lunes, marzo 28, 2005

Movie Fairy-Tales

I am currently waiting for some photos to finish loading. It's taking so long! They are scans from a magazine, and it's ten or more pages. Funny, when I loaded the first eight, they were so fast, like ZOOM, but now I've switched to avail the free internet, it's taking forever. It's not ZOOM. It's not ZOOM at all.

I feel different emotions deep inside me. I am a lot of things. I'm happy, I'm lonely, I'm angry, I'm relaxed, I'm brokenhearted, I'm in love, I'm alone, I have company... I'm everything, but I suppose okay is one of them.

But as of this typing time, I feel lonely. Oh, don't worry, maybe it's just one of those days when you want to be loved... when you want to be irresponsible so that you could be taken care of... when you suddenly want to go back through time, to the times you were younger and the whole family would just take care of you. I feel that way right now. I want someone-- a friend, perhaps, to whom I could share what I truly feel right now, what's inside my heart that's threatening to spill out, to whom I could cry on, because I do not feel okay right now. Not at all.

I miss someone who used to talk to me all the time. When Someone would send me a simple message, I couldn't help but smile. Even with just the simplest Hi or Hello. This Someone would wake me up some mornings just to ask if I'm okay. I lost contact with Someone a few months back, so I miss Someone. A lot. Someone would just pop in when I least expect, so I try not to expect too much so Someone would pop in. *laughs* Isn't it so pathetic? I like Someone so much, but I don't know if Someone likes me too. But Someone is really sweet and caring and thoughtful. Oh. *sob*.

PS. I would appreciate if Meg and Fiona would not say anything about Someone. Thank you.

*-*

These are my favorite love stories as of the moment. Man, I am really stuck reading and watching teenage books and movies!! My list is scary.


In Princess Diaries (the book version), Mia Thermopolis is completely head over heels in love with Michael Moscovitz, but she kept it secret from other people, especially her best friend Lilly Moscovitz, who is the sister of Michael. In the third book, Mia admitted to another friend, Tina Hakim-Baba that she is in love with Michael, but Tina does not fulfill her promises of not telling anyone because she told Lilly. To sum things up, Michael invited Mia over at the Computer Booth in the Winter Carnival where he made this special computer program for her with a poem telling her that he loves her, but Mia believed he was just making fun of her, so she ran away. At the Nondenominational Winter Dance, Michael rushes after Mia, tells her that he meant what he said, and he just kissed her.

While skipping art-class in All-American Girl, Samantha Madison saves the President of the US from being killed, so she is rewarded, of course. She meets David, the first son, who turns out to be her classmate in her dreaded art class. Samantha is convinced that she is head over heels in love with Jack Ryder, who is the boyfriend of her sister Lucy. She has this list of reasons why she is in love with Jack, which are all very ridiculous. But David falls for her, and Sam experiences this thing called frission whenever she's with him that she never experiences with Jack. Samantha managed to fall out of love with Jack, and falls for David, only David isn't that happy with her because he was disappointed with her falling for Jack. So they don't talk to each other that often, until my favorite scene happens, which is during art class. David passes this note to Sam saying, "Friends?" and then Sam starts to write, "Yes, of course" when she realizes that she wants to be more than friends, so she writes, "No, I want to be more than just friends" and David goes all, "Whoa!" and writes, "What about Jack?" and Sam writes back, "What about him?" so David draws a heart, and Sam is happy because David still loves her.


In Princess Diaries 2 (the movie), Mia Thermopolis (Anne Hathaway) has to get married to be the queen of Genovia, otherwise, the crown will go to this really cute guy, Nicholas Devereaux (Chris Pine). So Mia got engaged to marry Andrew Jacoby (Callum Blue) but she falls in love with Nicholas instead, who is trying to make Mia fall in love with him so he could get the crown. The ending? Mia did not get married, but she did become the queen. And Nicholas himself falls in love with Mia.





In Eurotrip, Scotty Thomas (Scott Mechlowicz) gets busted by girlfriend Fiona (Kristin Kreuk) during his graduation. When his longtime pen-pal from Germany, Mieke (Jessica Boehrs), suggests they meet up, Scotty thinks Mieke is making a pass at him in German. He freaks out and tells Mieke not to e-mail him again, for he thinks Mieke is a pervert. Scotty Doesn't Know that Mieke is actually a hot, gorgeous girl. Thinking that this might be his last chance at true love, Scotty travels all over Europe with friends Cooper (Jacob Pitts) and the twins Jamie (Travis Wester) and Jenny (Michelle Trachtenberg). They end up in Rome, where Scotty, dressed as the Pope, admits to Mieke that he is in love with her, so they hook up and have sex in those boxes where you confess. Three months after, as Scotty sends Mieke e-mail, there's this knock on the door, and it was his new dorm mate, who else, but Mieke, who decided to go to university in America.





In Chasing Liberty, Anna Foster (Mandy Moore) escapes from her bodyguards while in Europe. She tags along with this stranger Ben Calder (Matthew Goode), to whom she falls in love with, but it turns out that Ben is also a Secret Service agent working for the President of the United States. So Anna runs away from Matthew to go on her own. I forgot how this movie ended, but I'm pretty sure Anna and Ben end up together.





In First Daughter, Samantha McKenzie (Katie Holmes) is the first daughter in the US. She goes to university followed by bodyguards, but one day, she escaped from them with a fellow student James Lansome (Marc Blucas). Samantha falls in love with James, but she finds out that James is also a bodyguard. Samantha and James didn't end up with each other (At least, that's how it seemed to me) but the story did end with them kissing.




In Sleepover, Julie (Alexa Vega) and her friends sneak out from their slumber party on a scavenger hunt for a "very important cause" which is the "cool" lunch spot by the fountain because that's what defines you as 'cool' or 'uncool' in high-school. Since Julie has a crush on this cute guy Steve (Sean Faris), her rival Stacie (Sara Paxton) dared her to get Steve's boxers. The last item on the list was this crown you could get from the high-school dance, so Julie and her friends head there to try to get the crown. Steve has noticed Julie, so when he was crowned, he asked her to dance with him, and when they did, Steve placed the crown on Julie and says that he knew about the scavenger hunt and he wanted her to win! So Julie's team wins, and Steve and Julie went to the lunch spot by the fountain to have their kiss, but Julie's phone rings, informing her that her mother's on the way home, so Julie and her friends head home and pretended to fall asleep when Julie's mum came. The ending? Steve had climbed up the roof and stuck the crown (which fell down because Julie was rushing) outside. Julie saw it, so she climbed out of the window and was about to retrieve the crown when Steve appeared, and they had their kiss.

So how come those things never happen to me?



~

PS: You should never write movie plots while you are drowsy.
PPS: Why did I ever write it? It sorts of distract attention away from my original post, which is about being lonely. Stupid. But I am not erasing an hour's worth of plots. Nuh-uh.