domingo, marzo 13, 2005

Hmm...

For some reason, I can't see anything on my blog right now. But I guess it's just me, since some of you guys were still able to post comments and shoutouts. I dunno why.

That's not going to stop me from blogging, of course. Hmm, let's see. Went shoe-shopping today. I searched for ballet flats, but it seems that there's never a size for me. Most of them are 5 1/2 onwards, and I am 5 *grumble*. Even persuaded mum to take me to Robinsons, because there weren't in Ayala. And oh, guess what? Found no ballet flats there. Oh, curse the girl with the small feet. Someone should invent Feet Enlarging Pills or something. And I don't know why the Chinese like to bind their kids feet so that they'll be small. I mean, hello!

Speaking of which, HELLO by that local singer (His name slipped from my mind just now) is stuck in my head. It's like this OPM song which has Kris A. on it. Don't know why it's stuck, but it is. Hmm...

Anyway, back to the flats. So I found nothing. I settled for these ballet look a likes, but they're just slip ins. And they're flats. And they're white. Better than nothing. I felt this urge to, just, like, buy something. I refused going home with no shoes. Weird. Hmm...

I'm supposed to fix Fio's blog tonight. Something about her own Haloscan's HTML. But I don't know, I just blanked out and didn't know what to do. Don't worry Fio, just need a good night rest. All that shoe-shopping tired my brain cells out, and they need to recharge.

Oh yeaaah, it's summer. Did I mention that? Oh, yes I did. Thinking about having piano lessons. If I succeed, move over, Alicia Keys. Why piano? Hmm... because mum just bought us a piano and it'd be a shame to let it go to waste.

Tomorrow, will be recording in Star FM for play. Please pray for us.

Hmm... I'm bored with my hair. I easily get bored with stuff, like cellphones and blog skins. And to think I just had my hair cut. I'm really weird. Though, I have a new look for this summer. I call it pulled-bangs, because I pulled my bangs away from my hair and secure it with a clip (see photo below). That's already an achievement for summer right? Still, want to get my hair cut, and I don't want those boring layers anymore. I want something wild, but what?

Oh, oui, this is me. This photo, sporting my achievement so far, was taken Friday morning, um, 4:38 a.m. to be exact. Was taking study break, since I started studying 3:30 a.m. Wee, don't I look sooo sleep-derived? All those eyebags, baby! Hope they'd be gone next schoolyear. And the photo? Tres amusant...



...ish.

Time to end the post, wasting too much time babbling. But before I do, would like to say hello to my real mum (not you, Meg), who has been reading my blog for who knows how long. I only read her email about it yesterday, and I'm really embarrassed because I find my entries here stupid. But thanks anyway, mum. Love you. And if you want to say hi to me too, well, you can click on the Comments linky below or just pop a message into YM. :) And you know what, mum? You should start your own blog too, though I don't see you doing it. Oh, well.

Have a good week, everyone! Cheerio!