martes, febrero 01, 2005

Good Things, Bad Things ; In and Out

THE BAD THING: I did not get accepted in the Glee Club

THE GOOD THING: From February 14- 18, I am not the one staying in school practicing from 5-10 PM. Hahahaha!

~

THE GOOD THING: Staying up at night

THE BAD THING: Having a hard time waking up

~

THE BAD THING: Not eating much so you can save up

THE GOOD THING: I can save over a hundred bucks a day

~~

School-year's nearly ending, so here's a little recap on what's hot and what's not this year.

OUT: Construction paper

IN: Bio-Tops

~

OUT: Sketchers

IN: Chuck Taylor / Converse

~

OUT: Other pens

IN: G-Tech

More later!

Hey Franz, I know how to do the desktop thingy! Watch this:



O diba? Say what you want, but it's CUTE. I like it. A lot. It's been my background picture for two days. Yehey!