viernes, diciembre 10, 2004

Welcome to My Life

I am currently listening to this song now:

Do you ever feel like breaking down?
Do you ever feel out of place?
Like somehow you just don't belong?
And no one understands you?

Do you ever wanna run away?
Do you lock yourself in your room?
With the radio on turned up so loud
That no one hears you screaming?

No you don't know what it's like
When nothing feels alright
You don't know what it's like to be like me

To be hurt
To feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked
When you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
When no one's there to save you
No you don't know what it's like

Welcome to my life

Do you wanna be somebody else?
Are you sick of feeling so left out?
Are you desperate to find something more
Before your life is over

Are you stuck inside a world you hate?
Are you sick of everyone around?
With the big fake smiles and stupid lies
But deep inside you're bleeding

No you don?t know what it's like
When nothing feels alright
You don't know what it's like to be like me

To be hurt
To feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked
When you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
When no one's there to save you
No you don't know what it?s like

Welcome to my life

No one ever lies straight to your face
And no one ever stabbed you in the back
You might think I'm happy
But I'm not gonna be ok

Everybody always gave you what you wanted
You never had to work it was always there
You don't know what it's like
What it's like

To be hurt
To feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked
When you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
When no one's there to save you
No you don't know what it's like

To be hurt
To feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked
When you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
When no one's there to save you
No you don't know what it's like

Welcome to my life

Welcome to my life

Welcome to my life


So there, I have a new blog template. Applause please!

I said to myself that I would remain faithful to my "Sweet Dreams" skin, but I couldn't resist this! It's cool, and it looks clearer to me. And as if you don't know me! So, is it grool?

Here is my unpublished entry the other day and yesterday.


December 08, 2004

.:: I just finished my film review in English. It's about the long Indian movie. Seriously, I am amazed how I squeezed 224 minutes in a five-sentenced summary. I think I did a great job. I have to... I want to, because I want to make up for the 86 on my card. I don't know what the hell happened! First grading, I was sloppy. I didn't even listen to the teachers much, just doodled on my book. I did well in the quizzes, and in the exam. I got a 90! Second grading, only a few classes because of Intramurals practice, my grade slipped to 86?! I can't believe it. I dream of pulling it back up, at least 88. I think I can, because Zaldumbide (It's her second time around! We already have a total of 7 teacher-changes) is giving quizzes on spelling words. I am good in spelling!

.:: We will have our periodical exams next week, on the 15th, the 16th, and the 17th. On the 15th, I will have Science 1&2, Music and SS (Asian History). On the 16th, I have Math, CLF and English. On the 17th, I have Filipino and THE. Good grief, I am so glad Math and Science don't go together! I have two Science tests to study for, and long ones at that! There's really not much in Music, but I have to study well on SS! Lucky for me, Math, CLF and English are together. Except for Math, they are the easiest subjects! Well, I've been doing better in Math so I think it's easy too. For once I'm not worried! THE is easy, but Filipino will be a pain in my neck once again. Imagine, Chapters 11-28! Oh my gosh. And if that's not enough, I have a test in Science 2 and a 60-100 item test in Filipino on Monday! Wonderful. I have to tell Ate Annabelle we have to start tutoring, maybe by tomorrow!

.:: My uncle, my brother and I went to Church today (I can hear you gasp!). We just prayed, lit some candles and went to SM, then to Ayala. I got new Chuck Taylors! Yipee! They're blue and they're low-cut. Yes! We also ate at McDo. Yum.

.:: Lately, I've been looking in the mirror, and I noticed I grew some bulges on my tummy. Yaaa! My uncle told me the same today in McDo. I can't help it! As if cafeteria food is yummy. It makes me eat junk food when I go home. And I eat dinner. And I drink milk. And I'm getting fat! Hahaha. I haven't been swimming or playing badminton lately, so maybe that's it. My uncle made me go on a diet. No meat! Just chicken without skin and rice! What?! No way!! Don't tell me I'm supposed to pig out on the KFC salad now, eh? Shoot.

.:: I am already bankrupt! In fact, I don't even have money to buy load! I just spent around P500 on gifts, and I have not bought Mom a gift yet. What the hell do I get her? Who else do I need to give gifts?

December 09, 2004

.:: I watched RYPIT's (Repertory of Young Professionals in Theatre) production of Amahl today, and though there were a few inconsistencies, I loved it! My pal Abby is there as the servant. Cool eh? And then, I dunno, I just wanted to be part of the production, as in join RYPIT! Moi? Hahaha! As if I can. I probably can, but I have school and everything! Heck!

.:: There's a sore on my mouth, and it's painful! I don't know how the hell I got it, but it better cure soon. And there's this invisible thing on my cheek. You can't see it, but for me, when I just touch it, it hurts. It's like a node or something. Blah.

.:: I made shopping plans with Pearl-la-loo. We're going to Ayala after our finals and shop shop shop! She's gonna buy things for her manita and all, and this would be the perfect time to buy Mom something. And the perfect time to grab a frappe in Starbucks.

.:: I have a Math test tomorrow and I'm not studying. Jeez, you'd think that just because I did well in my previous exam (Perfect! Yipee!), I'd quit studying. I know I should study to pull that grade up, but I'm feeling lazy. Besides, the smarties in our class do not even understand it.

.:: I am making up for my grades this semester. As in. I just called Ate Annabelle and asked her when she's free to tutor me. She has practicum, so it will be kind of hard. I made plans for tutorial over the weekend. Saturday and Sunday. If possible, on Tuesday to Thursday afternoons. I am having trouble in Science. So many terms to memorize. And also in Filipino. Oh, right, you know about this? In short... I'd be studying the whole weekend. Bahala mo diha na di mag-tu-on! Bwahahaha!

.:: I just realized that I miss so many people! I miss them a lot. To all the people I miss (C'mon, you know who you are!), give me a call or something, will you?

.:: I am worrying on how to get Kath her gift. I am not an expert on sending packages to Manila, more or less the fees they ask. Pearl said LBC is expensive, but it's the only store I can see! I am getting her a CD. Oops, no telling! So, if anyone knows how to send packages cheap, tell me.

.:: I am worrying on my written report. Where the hell do I find someone who's not Christian?! The Philippines is a Christian country! And it's due on the 17th! And furthermore, I am going to study over the weekend (Seriously) with Ate Annabelle, so how do I fit my report in? Any Muslims, anyone? Is there a trip to Taoist Temple, reloaded?

.:: I have been typing this fifteen minutes ago, and I still have not started my Math. Darn.