jueves, diciembre 30, 2004

New Year Shoutouts

Shoutouts to bloghoppers and to some online pals!

MITTY- Thanks for bouncing back and for saying my template is cool. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

CLAUDINE- Here, still the same person. Yeah it's breaktime but I'm sorry to say it'll end soon (January 5!! Ang tipid magbigay ng vacation!). Still, it's just two months more and summer break! Hooray! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

CLARISSE- I'll drop by Soup Faerie soon for that cute Spongebob cursor! Thanks for telling me about it. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

ANNA- Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year!

JOSINE- Unfortunately, I don't have money to send to you through Western Union. Sorry. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year na lang.

ATE JUDITH- Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I hope you'll recover from your malady soon. Still counting the spots? :)

SIR ERAMM- Thanks for updating your blog 'cause I asked you to. Hehe, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year '05!

CHEENEE- I'll link you up too. Happy New Year!

MAKY- Happy 2005 yourself, and thanks for being such a great online buddy!

TAMMY- I miss my online best friend and our dawn chats. Wherever you are in the US of A, Happy New Year! Mwah! Chat with you soon!

ATE MARIE- I hope you'll get well soon! I miss chatting with you too.

FIONA- Please go easy on the caviar this New Year, will you kitty?

MEG- I miss my 'mommy'!

SUPERBIANCA- Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! May your star continue to shine in 2005!

THE SPUD MEMBERS- See you on the 5th!

To everyone else, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2005! May this year be prosperous to you!