domingo, noviembre 28, 2004

Of Web Browsers and Pirated Friendster Surveys

I'm just browsing the net while I'm downloading the Firefox. Gee, I don't know but I suddenly got interested in it. And according to www.download.com's reviews... well, it's a breath of fresh air compared to Internet Explorer. We'll see. I just hope it doesn't take too long to set up. I downloaded IE 6 and Netscape 7 but haven't installed them yet.

Okay, to while away the time, I'll answer this love survey from Tessa in Friendster


1. are u serious wen it comes to relationships?


= .: Yes, of course. Except if I don't like the guy!


2. are you afraid of commitments?


= .: Sometimes, because some might not work out the way you want it to.


3. are u a risk taker?


= .: Yeah...


4. wat can u say abt. long distance relationships?


= .: Haven't tried! But most of the time these thngs don't work anyways!


5. can u luv a person hu doesnt love u?


= .: Yes


6. do actions speak louder than words?


= .: Yeah, guess so.


7. hav u felt/found true love?


= .: I guess?


8. how can u say that a person luvs you?


= .: He'll do anything to make me loved?


9. are you good in handling relationships?


= .: How would I know?


10. willing to give everything?


= .: Almost everything, maybe.


11. best thing uve learned from loving?


= .: Loving hurts (Maybe loving is hard?), especially if you're loving someone who doesn't know you love him... Right?



12. do u demand ur luv1 to change into someone
that pleases u?


= .: So that means I don't love him because I can't accept who he really is? Hmm, I don't demand naman eh!


13. wud u let go of some1 u love?


= .: Yeah, if the feeling is gone (Teka, song yun ah! Haha!), pero it'll be hard


14. are u a one woman man & vice versa type
of person?


= .: Yes... Loyal!


15. is sex important in a relationship?


= .: Not really

16. how do u express ur luv to sm1?


= .: By simply being there for him when he needs you


17. wat is the major reason of a break up?


= .: Unfaithfulness.


18. most important ingredient in a relationship?


= .: Love and trust


19. ever regret loving someone?


= .: No!


20. one thing u hate abt love?


= .: Love can make you happy, but it can also leave you heartbroken


21. one thing u like about love?


= .: The happiness it brings?


22. worst thing u did to a love one?


= .: Nothing--yet


23. are you in love?


= .: I'm confused.


24. with whom?


= .: It's not for me to tell


25. do u have a bf/gf?


= .: Wish ko!


26. why?


= .: Obviously I don't have.


27. are you a hopeless romantic?


= .: Yeah, super!


28. do you get tired of loving ?


= .: No!


29. who has changed your view about loving?


= .: So many people


30. message to your loved one?


= .: I'll be waiting. :)