jueves, noviembre 25, 2004

The New Me

Such a humid day!

I finally finished my all-new blog template! Yes! I spent around three hours last night doing it, and today, I spent two hours adding the playlist, containing my favorite songs available. But it's all worth it! I never really liked Spiderman anyways, I was just desperate for a new skin!

No classes today because of the transport strike. Sheesh, why didn't they just make it Friday, and so we don't have classes, we have another four-day weekend. Some things I never understand. Haha.

Right now, I'm mentally composing my Christmas list. I plan to get everyone a common thing, so it's not too expensive yet it's unique. What is this thing? Well... secret! I have a P500++ budget, quite smaller than last year's P2,500 but I'll survive. Hehe.

A few weeks and it's our exams, our Christmas party (Catered-yay!), and of course, Christmas itself. I'm slowly making notes. I answered one out of two math problems in our last test too. Not bad eh? Not like before that I only answered some and they end up wrong. This one, I'm super confident I got it right. What annoys me though, was problem number one. The answer was supposed to be 150 liters (ml?), so 100 liters and 50 liters. I solved it and I got 180 and -30, which also makes 150 but I didn't have time to change my answer. Too bad. But really, I'm confident on problem number two. I hope I could keep this up. I need to make bawi on my grades badly. No--wait, let me rephrase that. I WANT to make bawi on my grades, and I know I will. I made a mistake during the second grading period but it's not as if it's the end of the world. I still can pass the finals if I exerted effort. I learned my lesson--rather, Math lessons. Hey, it's a brand new me!

It's not just Math that I've been exerting effort, but I'm exerting effort in Science, SS, THE and Filipino too. I can't just mope around all night doing nothing.

And it's three months more till summer vacation! Gosh, I can't wait! Admittedly, I'm surprised I made it this far-hahaha. Yes, I will make it. I'll make sure I do. That's what I learned from this recent experience. If you want to make it, you have to strive for it. You have to work hard for it. If you'll do nothing, you'll get nothing. And who wants to get nothing? Not me!