martes, noviembre 30, 2004

Lists

THINGS BOUGHT IN SM LAST SUNDAY

  1. Angel's Breath perfume for men (It lasts longer)
  2. The Princess Diaries volume 3
  3. Anklet-slash-necklace with matching earrings
MOVIES RENTED FROM VIDEO CITY

  1. Scooby Doo 2
  2. Ella Enchanted
  3. When in Rome
  4. My Boss' Daughter
  5. Intolerable Cruelty
  6. Harry Potter 3
RENTED MOVIES WATCHED

  1. Ella Enchanted
  2. When in Rome
  3. Intolerable Cruelty
  4. Harry Potter 3
BOOKS READ

  1. Princess Diaries 3
  2. Angels and Demons
  3. Charmed (Garden of Evil)

THINGS THAT HAPPENED TODAY

  1. At breakfast, I wanna puke
  2. When I took a bath, I wanna puke! (I'm not pregnant!!!!!!!!! I'm still a minor!)
  3. When I took a bath, the water was freezing
  4. When I ate lunch, I didn't have an appetite
  5. But I still bought a huge plate of what the canteen calls BAKED MAC with bread and pineapple juice
  6. In Songbirds, a girl fainted (She's not pregnant!!!!!)
  7. When I went home, this girl with a smug smile kept throwing trash outside when the jeep had a trash can just in front of her. What in the world!!!! It irritated me!
REASONS WHY THE SONGBIRDS MAY BE PERVERTED (And not because of BIRD FLU)

  1. During the workshop, Miss M said, "Breast out!"
  2. During the workshop, Miss M said, "Spread your legs!" (She actually meant spread your feet)
  3. During the chain-song game, the Altos and the S1s sang, "Like a Virgin"
REASONS WHY TODAY IS GREAT

  1. Noreen and I made up!
  2. I actually understood my Math lesson!
  3. No teacher in HE today (Thus I didn't have to pass my project)

REASONS WHY TODAY IS NOT GREAT

  1. I feel sick
  2. Hot, hot, weather!
  3. During Songbirds, we sang for so long I had to catch my breath
CURRENT LSS

  1. Wag na Wag Mong Sasabihin- Kitchie Nadal
  2. Accidentally in Love- Counting Crows