viernes, octubre 01, 2004

October First

Yay! It's the first day of October. Five days to go and I will have exams for the second periodical. Hmph, school really does suck. I'm a little worried over my other subjects but I am MAJOR worried about Math. Math is my waterloo subject. (Sigh). It's hereditary in our family, I guess. Hehehe.

Fifteen days to go and it would be Pearl's birthday. Of course she knows already what she'll get from me. And seventeen days to go before Mom's. I already know what to get her, and boy is she in for a big surprise. I spent the whole September saving it up. Oh c'mon!

Yesterday we had our recollection at the DBRH. It was hella fun unlike last year. Our moderator, Kuya Rey was kinda funny even if he's sick. Most of us were crying. Like, say, Pearl, who looked as if she had sore eyes. The retreat house was sooo beautiful. It was on top of this mountain in the south, and if I didn't know it was a retreat house, I would say it's a perfect romantic getaway. I made my palangkas (They're these little cards--a Chinese tradition--kinda ironic--that you give out to your friends with a message wishing them well on the recollection) three weeks ago, so I didn't have to worry about making them, and staying up just to make them. And if you call the palangkas ironic, then who looked more ironic than me? LOL, I wore a white cheongsam and dark pants! Could say I stood out from the whole class who were in tees, and Sherry, who was in a sweater.

That's it for now!