jueves, octubre 14, 2004

Luuvvvv Quizzes







Your Love Life Is Most Like When Harry Met Sally


Your newest love is someone you least expect
Open your eyes - and heart - a little to find him.




What Movie Is Your Love Life Like? Take This Quiz :-)




Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.





~Ooh, I haven't watched this yet. Maybe over the sem break. *Grins*







You'll Find Love Through Friends


Your friends get you better than any guy ever has
And they're the perfect people to introduce you to your soulmate
So look and act you're best with them, even if it's a girl's night out
You never know who they might find for you!




Where Will You Find Love? Take This Quiz :-)




Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.





~I... uh, have lots of friends!







You Are a Lace Bra!


Dreamy, romantic, and ultra-feminine
You're a womanly woman who makes guys feel like men
Your perfect guy is strong, determined, and handsome
With a softer side that only you can draw out




What Kind of Bra Are You? Take This Quiz :-)




Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.





~No comment!







The PJ's You Are Most Like: Underwear


You enjoy the simple things in life and aren't hard to please
You have an understated, easy sexyness that men love
And you're confident enough to pull it off - without being overbearing




What Kind of PJ's Are You? Take This Quiz :-)




Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.





~Hehehe LOL







Guys Like That You're Charming


You're the girl most guys can't get out of their heads

Even if they met you on a bad hair day :-)

You just seem to "click" with everyone you meet

So even if a guy forgets about you for a second... his friends haven't!




What Do Guys Like About You? Take This Quiz :-)




Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.





~I'm chaaarrrmiinggg!





You Are a Feminine Beauty!


You make any guy feel like a man, simply by standing next to him

You have a classic womanly appeal - and you've got a look for every occasion

This doesn't mean that you can't kick back in (designer) jeans and sneakers

You just prefer to be girly and sweet as often as possible




What Type of Beauty Are You? Take This Quiz :-)




Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.



~ Okay, okay, stop naggin' me!





You've Got Guys Lined Up Around the Block


While your little black book isn't as thick as Paris Hilton's...

You get the most dates of any girl you know

It's your whole five star package that attracts men -

Your looks, your charm, and your ability tie a cherry with your tongue.





Are You Attractive? Take This Quiz :-)




Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.


~Aww really!!





You've Got It Bad For Him


For better or worse, you've always got your friend on the brain.

If he digs you too, this could be a very good thing.

If not, at least you tried! You've got to make a move and find out.

You might discover that he's been pining away for you as well.




Are You Crushing on Him? Take This Quiz :-)




Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.



~Ohhhh... Intriguing. Sino kaya 'to? Ehehehe.



Hmmm... Maybe He's Interested!


He seems to be giving you mixed or muted signals

Which may mean you've been giving him the wrong messages

When he pauses to notice you, give him a little more attention.

A little encouragement may go a long way with this guy!




Is He Into You? Take This Quiz :-)




Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.





~Maybe lang?

Your Dream Engagement Ring Has a Heart Diamond!


You wear your heart on your sleeve, so of course you should also wear it on your ring.

A heart diamond is the perfect choice for highlighting your passionate disposition.

Only a true romantic can get away with wearing this ring. Luckily, that's you.

And only a true romantic can give you this ring, so make sure you find him...!




What's Your Dream Engagement Ring? Take This Quiz :-)




Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.


~ Cool, though I've never seen a heart diamond before...

You are a Total Romantic


For you, love is like a fairy tale.

Or magic. Or a Meg Ryan movie.

Problem is, you sort of want all three.



You bring the spark in the relationship

In turn, you expect your guy to keep the fire burning

Not a bad deal, as long as you find the right Prince.




Are You Romantic or Realistic? Take This Quiz :-)




Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.


~ I can hear my friends singing, "Patty is romaaaaaaantic!"

Enough of the quizzes, here's my current LSS for now (Huh, current and now, haller Patty!)

I MISS YOU
Boyz II Men

Thought I heard your voice yesterday
When I turned around to say
That I loved you baby
I realize, it was juss my mind
Played tricks on me

And it seems colder lately at night
And I try to sleep with the lights on
Every time the phone rings
I pray to God it's you
And I just can't believe
That we're through

I miss you
There's no other way to say it
And I can't deny it
I miss you
It's so easy to see
I miss you and me

Is it turning over this time
Have we really changed our minds about each other's love
All the feelings that we used to share
I refuse to believe
That you don't care

I miss you
There's no other way to say it
And I, and I can't deny it
I miss you
It's so easy to see
I miss you and me

I've got to gather myself as together
I've been through worst kinds of weather
If it's over now
Then I'll be strong
Can't believe that you're gone
I've got to carry over

I miss you
There's no other way to say it
And I, and I can't deny it
I miss you
It's so easy to see
I miss you and me

Oh there's no other way to say it
I can't deny it
I miss you baby
It's so easy to see
I miss you and me

Oh no other way to say it
I miss you baby
There's no other
That you're deprived of me now
That you're deprived of me now
I miss you
Said I can't deny it
I, I, I, I miss you baby
It's so easy to see
I miss you and me