viernes, agosto 13, 2004

Frustrations

FRUSTRATIONS

Yay! I'm back with a vengeance. Yes siree, I'm back to blogging after a week of not logging on. Internet rehabilitation? Nah.

I'm currently reading this captivating book lent to me by the ever thoughtful Meg (Tama ba namang bolahin?!) entitled Far Harbor. It's pretty cool. I like the girl's name, "Savannah" and the guy's family name, "O'Halloran". Ironic!

Anyways, back to what I was talkin' about. I'm online now, and first thing I did was to check e-mails.

FRUSTRATION NUMBER ONE:

I feel so totally weirded out that some people e-mail me, thinking I was Kris Aquino. Huh?! Wherever in this totally crazy world did they get that idea? Maybe it's just a prank--I dunno. Who cares?

FRUSTRATION NUMBER TWO:

Mah week went okay, nothing extraordinary happened. Most of it was a bore, as in capital B-O-R-E! I felt so totally heartbroken when I saw my Math score. Believe me, I (think I) did better in Math this year but what the hell was that? I felt like I'm good for nothing. All my efforts went to nothing? Unfair. It's just unfair.

FRUSTRATION NUMBER THREE:

BTW (For the morons who do not understand that, it means BY THE WAY), today was Mdm. Rabina's last day in school as a teacher. Huhuhu. And she gave us a lesson when we could just be wiping away our tears and reminiscin' and hugging, and picture taking. Jeez whizz.

AND THE BIGGEST FRUSTRATION IN MY ENTIRE LIFE:

I was not able to catch Wazzup Wazzup when my pretty friend Tara F (Who's working at W2) was finally able to make singit a bati from DREW ARELLANO!! Whaaa, it totally depresses me! My gawd, binati ako ni Dreeeeeewwww at di lang naman ako nakapanood?! What a harsh life. I feel like crying (OA, OA, OA!). Oh well, I hope Tara could maybe make singit another greeting for me from Drew? Tara, are you reading this?!

That's it.