martes, agosto 17, 2004

Crazy Substitutes

I'm too lazy to think!

I'm on YM now with Tammy and we're actually trying to compose a fanfiction! Hahaha! Stupid.

As usual, school was amazingly boring today! I can't believe we underwent a new set of substitute teachers (Again!)

Lemme see, since school started there has been

1 substitute teacher in Math
1 substitute teacher in Homeroom
2 substitute teachers in Science

and... (Drumroll please!)

3 substitute teachers in English

Whoah, man!

It's driving us totally nuts because these teachers have dif'rent styles in teaching. My say?

WHY DOES IT HAPPEN TO OUR BAAAAATTTCCCHHHHHHH??

Bwiset. Huuu...

I HATE SCHOOL!

I HATE MATH! All I have to know is how to add, subtract, multiply and divide, plus fractions and decimals and integers. What's with the extras?! What are their relation to LIFE?! Argh!!!

And I'm kilig... wala lang! ΓΌ